Microbiology 2019 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to Toronto, Canada. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “2nd Annual Congress on Microbiology and Microbiologists” which is going to be held during September 23-24, 2019 Toronto, Canada.
Microbiology 2019 has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multitude of tracks to choose from every segment and provides you with a unique opportunity to meet up with peers from both industry and academia and establish a scientific network between them. We cordially invite all concerned people to come join us at our event and make it successful by your participation.
At PULSUS Group, It is our ideology to bring maximum exposure to our attendees, so we make sure the event is a blend which covers professionals such as Microbiologist and Life Sciences Researchers from academia & industry making the Microbiology 2019 conference a perfect platform.
The conference will be organized around the theme ‘Exploring the world of microbes’. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & innovation in Microbiology and share the cross-cultural experience of various treatment procedures for Infectious Diseases.
Microbiology 2019 is an annual meeting of Microbiologist and Researchers as well as committees to discuss the future trend in microbiology in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology
- Trends in Cellular, Evolutionary and Generation Microbiology
- Diseases caused by microbes
- Microbial Pathogenesis, Infections & Immunity
- Diagnosis and treatment of microbial infections
- Microbial infections on the Internal and External organs
- Healthcare-associated & Nosocomial Infections, Infection Control
- New Antibacterial Agents & Stewardship
- Vaccines and Vaccinations
- Microbial Genomics and Molecular Microbiology
- Biotechnology and Biochemistry
- Microbial Biofilms
- Genetic Engineering
- Role of Microbiologists and Safety Measures for Microbiologists
- Emerging Infections & Biothreats
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at :- https://microbiology.cmesociety.com/